The Integral World Revolution
WE ARE IN THE INFORMATION AGE. THE ENLIGHTENMENT TOOK CENTURIES, THE 60S TOOK A DECADE. NOW, THIS MAY ONLY TAKE YEARS, THIS BEING THE VISION OF INTEGRATING THE WORLD, BOTH LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY.
Donations to the cause benefit:INTEGRAL INSTITUTE INCA 501(c)(3) nonprofit
The Integral World Revolution:
A (Brief) Preliminary Manifesto
The First Enlightenment gave rise to democracy, freedom, and the rest of the blessings of the Modern World, as we know it. We must fulfill Destiny's demand for the completion of a Second Enlightenment (spurred by the emerging integral worldview), and, of course, the subsequent major global shift within understanding, culture, and society.
There are two notions we must all know of and understand; these are the integral worldview, as well as the organized layout - the blueprints, if you will - of this revolution.
First, I would recommend a combination of things in order to familiarize oneself with integral philosophy, one of which being to watch videos of Ken Wilber and others on YouTube and/or integralnaked.com. Additionally, I suggest reading integral books in general, specifically the following:
1. Integral Consciousness and the Future of Evolution, (at least read the first half) by Steve McIntosh.
2. The Integral Vision, by Ken Wilber.
3. A Brief History of Everything, by Ken Wilber.
Second, let us now examine the necessary and sufficient blueprints of this revolution. Here are the things each member must understand and accept in order for this vision to manifest:
i. This revolution consists of three primary revolutions: one in understanding, or (primarily) science/philosophy/religion; one in culture, or human relations; and one in society, or political structure. Each of these primary revolutions further consists of more "primary revolutions" relative to culture, society, and understanding; relative to the movement as a whole, nonetheless, these particular primary revolutions are simply sub-revolutions, and so on and so forth all the way "down."
ii. Each member of this movement must realize three things:
1. That he or she is an infinite source of influence, in terms of both duration and strength.
2. That he or she must meditate on his or her strengths and passions, and that he or she must likewise determine how he or she will contribute to the movement, most effectively and most passionately, in terms of the described "family tree" of sub-revolutions.
3. That he or she must understand that however he or she chooses to contribute most effectively and most passionately to this revolution of many revolutions, so to speak this way must correspond to the emerging integral worldview; thus, the need to familiarize oneself with such a paradigm.
iii. This revolution requires everyone to serve and to see him or herself as the "lead revolutionary"; to understand the metaphorical significance that just as one spark is as effective to ignite otherwise-dry wood wet with fuel as another spark is, so too is one passionate person for this revolution just as potentially influential and significant as everyone else is; to see clearly, and to demonstrate such an understanding, the fact that the statement "everything is ultimately matter" is necessary but insufficient, since everything is ultimately infinite-omnipotent-Consciousness, or simply "Spirit" (or nothingness, or the Over-soul, or the One, or the Good, or Emptiness, or Being-for-itself, or Nirguna Brahman, or Unspeakable Tao, or hawiyyah ghalb, or Godhead (any name referring to this Truth works)). What I mean by the above is that anything is possible.
Bear this in mind: For every action there is a reaction. For every question there is an answer. For every problem there is a solution. For every will there is a way.
The one ideal and the subsequent one way to which my senses have led, from which my Core has felt, through which my thoughts have shown, and by which my Eye has seen - is that of this revolution, a heavenly potential that each and every one of us infinitely craves, whether consciously or unconsciously.
Integral leaders of the world, unite!