Dear Integral Friends,we proudly present you a body-mind-and-soul-shaking hell of a program for the 1st Integral European Conference.Thematic Sections
During the main conference we have 25 sections, each section 2 hours long, spread through Friday, Saturday and Sunday on each day parallel in 7-10 rooms.
We are proud to present applications and solutions for so many challenges humankind is facing: from psychology & education, ecology & sustainability, leadership & organizational development, transformative community practices & gender issues to coaching and alternative & critical approaches to Integral. We will put further emphasis on psychotherapy, medicine & health, political & academic renewal, finance & economics and of course will give extensive room for spiritual practice & exploration.
Holistic Conference Format
Not to forget that this is "just" the main conference block. Our "centauric" conference format aims at connecting all senses, body, mind, spirit and soul. Enjoy delicious (if you wish vegan) regional food, yoga & meditation sessions and plenty of time to connect and network with other fellows at our pre-conference workshops, boat-party, tribal gatherings and Gulyas-Party, the VIP-Dinner and our post-conference Sightseeing Tour that already drew that much attention that we know we are going to fill busloads of people and tour around Hungary!
- Ken Wilber (via video), world-famous integral philosopher
- Ervin László, philosopher of science, systems theorist, integral theorist, founder of the Club of Budapest
- Thomas Hübl, internationally acknowledged spiritual teacher
- Susanne Cook-Greuter, reseacher, leading expert in mature ego development and self-actualization
- Roger Walsh, professor of psychiatry, philosophy, and anthropology, best-selling author and wisdom teacher
- Carine Dartiguepeyrou, member of the Executive board of the Club of Budapest in France, Université intégrale in Paris
- Iker Puente, expert in transpersonal and integral psychology, Professor and researcher, University of Barcelona, Spain
Featured Presenters and Workshop Leaders
Bence Gánti, John Bunzl, Anouk Brack, Raquel Torrent, Eugene Pustoshkin, Peter Merry, Peter Mc Nab, Kazuma Matoba, Sean Wilkinson, Paul Marshall, Matthew Rich, Annick & Nick Hedlund-de-Witt, Stefan Schoch, Veit Lindau
Key Non-European Contributors
Terry Patten, John Dupuy and Marilyn HamiltonWith the coupon code "GOT20" you get 20% off the regular price.
Coupon codes WORK for the following items in your shopping-basket:
• Standard Regular Conference Tickets (non-Early Bird)
• Pre-Conference Workshops
• Day Tickets
Coupon codes DO NOT WORK for the following items in your shopping-basket:
• Individual Meals or Meal Packages
• Welcoming Boat Party
• VIP Party
• Integral Sightseeing Tour
• Full Experience Ticket
Please enter the coupon code while purchasing your ticket. If you got questions please check the FAQ section in the webshop. If you still got questions please call (+36) 30 602 5989.