samedi 28 septembre 2013

Fwd: 10,000 years in 2 pages





Dear family and friends:

I pulled something together this week for my students at the Sorbonne that I thought you might like to see. 

A cheat-sheet for Western civilization, all of ancient Greek and Roman history on a single, two-page chart. Assassinations, conquests, philosophers, emperors: who did what when, from Homer to Augustine.

My students rather enjoyed it; if you're curious about ancient history or philosophy, and could use some brushing up, take a look.   

All best from the past's dusty corners,  

Lex

PS. My thanks to everyone who read, shared, and tweeted my recent Huffington Post piece on Uganda. Thanks to you, it was the most popular article I've ever published. 

---

The Citizen's Book Club (Archives from a Long Campaign):

Follow me on Twitter 



Aucun commentaire: